Copper, steel, aluminium, iron, wires, and even brass are some of the common metals found in various appliances and household items and are excellent sources for scrap metal recycling.
Instead of disposing of your metal items into the trash and adding to the ever-rising problem of metal landfills, consider selling them to an Auckland scrap metal dealer instead. You not only will make some money, but help save the environment as well.
Metal Exchange accepts all types of scrap metal.
Scrap Metal Items We Buy: Metal Exchange
As scrap metal buyers in Auckland, we pay competitive prices on all types of scrap metal:
- Ferrous Scrap – Steel (Heavy & Light Gauge)
- Non-Ferrous Scrap – Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Lead, Cable, Radiators & Batteries
- Car Batteries
- Whiteware – Fridges, washing machines, stoves, Dryers, etc
- Applicances – Toasters, microwaves, kettles, air-conditioning units, etc
- BBQs, Bicycles & Lawnmowers
- Gardening equipment – shears, chainsaws, etc
- Ladders & tools
- Hot water cylinders
- Furniture – chairs, beds, etc
- Electrical cords & cables
- Electrical motors
- Pots, pans & cutlery
- Metal ornaments
- Taps, Pipes, Baths & Sink-tops
- Roofing iron
- Gates & fencing
- Window & door frames
- If you are a Builder, Plumber, Roofer, Electrician or other Trades Person, we want your scrap metal! We offer highly competitive prices and a convenient location with undercover drop off.
- Our buyers will assist you to unload your scrap metal safely.
- We’re open 6 days a week. Mon to Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-2pm.
- Alternatively, we have a range of bins available and also have a number of trucks available to pick up your scrap metal
- We pay in CASH on the spot or we can pay your account by direct credit if you prefer.